Target Market & Client Profile
The primary company target customers are commercial petroleum users countrywide and the Africa region. Ngucha Energy Corporation offers a full range of services options that can be tailored to meet the needs of each specific customer considering that they are drawn from diversified industrial segments. The company’s customer list and the profile has been growing steadily since august 2007 when it assumed operations covering six province, and soon to cover all the nine provinces before embarking onto other countries. Currently, the provinces that have been reached and are benefiting from the services of Ngucha Energy Corporation Limited :
- Copperbelt Province
- Central Province
- Lusaka Province
- Southern Province
- Northwestern Province
The company’s fast growing customer base includes customers in the following sectors :
- Dealer Serviced retail sites
- LONGAN INVESTMENTS LTD– ENGAGED IN LARGE SCALE MINING, QUARRYING ACTIVITIES AND INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT.
- ACC MINING & INVESTMENTS LTD– ENGAGED IN LARGE SCALE MINING OPERATIONS.
- WELLTECH ENTERPRISES LTD– ENGAGED IN LARGE SCALE INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT AND CONSTRUCTION.
-NCC GRADE 2
- EASTLIGHT ZAMBIA LTD– ENGAGED IN CURRIER AND DELIVERY SERVICES IN THE SUB-REGION
- SHAAN CARRIERS LTD– ENGAGED IN TRANSPORTATION OF GOODS AND SERVICES IN THE SUB-REGION WITH A FLEET OF OVER THIRTY TRUCKS.
- WAH KONG ENTERPRISES LTD– ENGAGED IN LARGE SCALE INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT AND CONSTRUCTION-NCC – GRADE 1
- GOOD TIME STEEL (Z) LTD– ENGAGED IN THE MANUFACTURING AND DISTRIBUTION OF STEEL TO THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY IN THE SUB-REGION.
- MUKWA BREWERIES LTD– ENGAGED IN THE MANUFACTURE AND RETAILING OF BEVERAGES
- UMUZILIKAZI BREWERIES LTD– ENGAGED IN THE MANUFACTURE AND RETAILING OF BEVERAGES
- CHAMB INVESTMENTS LTD– ENGAGED IN THE TRANSPORTATION OF GOODS AND SERVICES IN THE SUB-REGION WITH A FLEET OF OVER TWENTY FIVE TRUCKS. A MAJOR CONSTRUCTOR ON THE RURAL ELECTRIFICATION PROJECT.